lunes, 2 de abril de 2012

Street Style: Ni frio ni Calor!.


Audi Martel, Model & Member Of La Blonde, New York Fashion Week

"I'm wearing a Wood jacket and Need Supplies dress with Carolina Herrara sunglasses, Ciao Bella boots and a Chloé bag."


Joanna Hillman, Market Editor, London Fashion Week

"I've teamed my Feuille jacket and Alexander Wang bag with J Brand jeans and a Monica Chang top today."



Olivia Mongington, Works For Avenue 32, London Fashion Week

"I'm having a red day today. This skirt is by Peter Pilotto; my top is H&M, my shoes are Topshop and my bag is by Alexander Wang."



 Imágenes vía glamourmagazine.co.uk / Fotografías de CandiceLake

1 comentario:

  1. Justo ahora hemos llegado a ese medio tiempo donde la parka da gusto y el chaleco tambien...Donde caben esas prendas atemporales que no sirven para el invierno pero son monas y las del verano solas da mucho palo usarlas...

    Besos

    Dave

    P.d: Geniales las fotos de SS.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas Gracias!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...